- Color: aqua, cetearyl alcohol, ethanolamine, propylene glycol, lanolin alcohol, octyldodecanol, stearic acid, palmitic acid, toluene-2,5-diamine sulfate, ammonium hydroxide, sodium sulfite, sodium lauryl sulfate, xanthan gum, parfum, resorcinol, ascorbic acid, p-aminophenol, etidronic acid, m-aminophenol, 2-amino-6-chloro-4-nitrophenol, 4-amino-2-hydroxytoluene, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol
- Developer: aqua, hydrogen peroxide, cetearyl alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate, acetaminophen, etidronic acid
- Conditioner: aqua, cetearyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, cetrimonium chloride, dimethicone, isoprophyl alcohol, parfum, butyrospermum parkii butter, ethylhexylglycerin, linum usitatissimum seed seed oil, polyquaternium-11, citric acid, tocopheryl acetate, cl 15985
Warnings and Important Notes:
- Hair dyes can cause severe allergic reactions. Please read and note: This product is not intended for guests under 16 years of age; temporary tattoos with "black henna" can increase the risk of allergies. Do not dye your hair if you have a rash on your face or if your scalp is sensitive, irritated or injured; if you have already noticed a reaction after dyeing your hair; if a temporary tattoo with "black henna" has already caused a reaction in you. Do not use for coloring eyelashes and eyebrows. Immediately rinse your eyes if the product has come into contact with the eyes. After application, rinse the hair. Color cream contains phenylenediamines (toluyendiamines), resorcine. Developer emulsion contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with eyes. Immediately rinse your eyes if the product has come into contact with the eyes. Wear suitable gloves. Mixed ratio developer emulsion : color cream = 1:1
- Please read the following carefully before use. Do not perform your own impact tests. If you have doubts as ti whether you can tolerate the hair color (e.g. with very sensitive skin or intolerance that has already occured with previously performed hair dyeing), it is best to consult your dermatologist. Use this hair coloration exclusively for coloring the head hair. Do not use if your hair has been dyed with henna or metal salts or treated with a product that gradually returns to the natural hair color. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid touching the paint cream or mixture with textiles or plastics, otherwise stains will be created that you will practically no longer be able to remove. Rinse the splashes on the skin or clothing immediately. Please read and follow the instructions in the instructions for use. Not intended for use in children.